Every summer the Santa Cruz Astronomy Club packs up our telescopes and camping gear for a trip to Glacier Point in Yosemite National park. It's a fun weekend of observing and sharing the night sky with park visitors from all over the world. If you are interested in attending this event sponsored by the park, please check out the files listed below the map.
* In the Glacier Point Star Party FAQs (Frequently Answered Questions) document below you can find:
- A history of the Glacier Point Star Parties
- How the club dates are assigned
- Getting into the park
- Bridalveil Creek Campground
- The Star Party
* Maps of the campground site
* Map of Glacier Point parking and setup area
* Yosemite Entrance Fee Waiver (Will be posted about a month before our assigned date)
Glacier Point is at 37.727777,-119.572937 (or, 37° 43.66' North, 119° 34.38' West).
|Glacier Point Star Party FAQs.pdf||983.87 KB|
|Campground Maps.pdf||334.3 KB|
|Glacier Point Map.pdf||158.46 KB|